Monday, July 25, 2016

Back At Last

It's been a while! I took last week off blog posts and used my writing time to work on a Secret Project. Hopefully I can share some details soon, but I'd like to get it into a more stable state before talking about it at length. I can assure you that it is pretty cool, though.

In the meantime, I also scribbled out a couple of other pieces of writing, which can be found here. One is a prose poem, the other is a hastily conjured and minimally edited piece of fanfiction based on the Team Leaders from Pokemon Go--specifically, the only way anyone seems to be shipping them. The pairing shouldn't surprise you. I've never lent much credence to fan works like that, but I'm starting to see value in it as a way to get into the Writing Zone even when all I want to think about is Overwatch or whatever. In fact, that poem started as a piece inspired by this year's DOOM reboot.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and not just give up on days willy nilly, but I am going to work on my Project, so expect some scheduling wonkyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment